Direct Drive robotic torch maintenance center
Extend the life of your robotic MIG torch and improve cycle time in your robotic welding cell with the Nasarc Intelliream® DD-IOL (IO-Link™) model. Designed to improve overall welding equipment effectiveness, this robotic torch maintenance center systematically removes and limits spatter accumulation for enhanced productivity.
The Intelliream® DD-IOL model provides additional functionality including enhanced command and diagnostic signals. The complete process is managed by the internal CPU.
Automated Nozzle Reamer:
Independent reaming cycle uses a high-strength coated reaming bit designed to effectively remove and discard spatter from the nozzle. A two stage de-ringer removes the spatter ring at the bottom of the nozzle before reaming. The automatic retry feature ensures the nozzle is reamed to full depth.
Automated Wire Cutter:
The innovative pinch-off wire cutter design creates a “V” shape for optimal arc starts. It is powerful and precise enough to handle all wire sizes up to 1/16” mild steel.
Automated Anti-Spatter Sprayer:
Vortex action sprayer delivers a radial spray pattern to uniformly coat the interior surface of the nozzle and help prevent spatter buildup. The anti-spatter fluid reservoir may be mounted remotely.
Nozzle Gas Flow Sensor:
Designed to detect and measure adequate gas flow at the point of use.
Nozzle Presence Sensor:
Post-cleaning, presence sensor ensures the nozzle is secured and ready for the next weld.
Intuitive User Interface:
Designed to allow for easy setup, diagnostics and reporting at point of use.
Footprint Size: H: 19” L: 12" W: 10"
Cutter Speed: 320 RPM
Air Driven Motor: 0.50 HP
Wire Cutter Diameter: 0.030" - 0.0625"
Air Supply: 80 PSI, 17 SCFM
Power Supply: 24 VDC, 0.5 A
1 Nozzle gas flow sensor detects gas flow at the point of use.
3 Vortex action sprayer delivers a radial spray pattern to uniformly coat the interior surface of the nozzle.
4 Pinch-off wire cutter is integrated in the clamp housing for easy and quick access, minimizing robot movement.
5 Nozzle detect ensures that the nozzle is fastened on the torch.
6 Automated reaming cycle uses a high-strength coated reaming bit.
The networked INTELLIREAM® DD-IOL provides additional performance over traditional reamers.
• Ease of installation and seamless integration with controller.
• IO-Link™ is available as a port class A device.
• Troubleshooting via diagnostics at the robot or PLC.
• Expandable platform for feature upgrades.
• Single connection for multiple robots.
• Data acquisition of process counters.
industry 4.0 features & benefits
The INTELLIREAM® DD-IOL torch maintenance center incorporates the following advantages enabled by network connectivity:
• Cycle counter and preventive maintenance countdown will boost uptime and improve overall equipment effectiveness.
• Add-on instruction (AOI) is available for Logix PLCs to cut integration time and costs.
• Magnetic sensors are utilized for optimum position accuracy and reliability.
• Dry-run and sensor override modes make setting up and trouble-shooting easier.
• Self-centering grip design for positive traction on all nozzle sizes.
• On-board diagnostics indicate position and fault codes for ease of troubleshooting.
• A status light signals when the unit is operating and flashes diagnostic codes if a fault occurs.
• Advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting tools help pinpoint issues and decrease downtime.
Request any of the following options when ordering:
|Mounting Box Tray||IRX120099-01|
|Mounting Box Adapter (IRM02/IRM03)||IRX120099-03|
|Nozzle Detect Assembly||IRE120099-02|
|Nozzle Gas Flow Sensor||NAC40|
|Reaming Bit, 1/2"||IRB010500-00|
|Reaming Bit, 1/2" bottleneck||IRB010501-00|
|Reaming Bit, 15.5mm||IRB01M155-00|
|Reaming Bit, 5/8"||IRB020625-00|
|Reaming Bit, 3/4"||IRB010750-00|
|IO-Link Cable, 4 pin, 10m||IRE060017-00|
|Floor Mount Stand, 30" DD||IRX120099-30|
|Anti Spatter Bulk Feed||IRS120099-06|