robotic torch maintenance center
Extend the life of your robotic MIG torch and improve cycle time in your robotic welding cell with the Nasarc INTELLIREAM®-IOL (IO-LinkTM) model. Designed to improve overall welding equipment effectiveness, this robotic torch maintenance center systematically removes and limits spatter accumulation for enhanced productivity.
The INTELLIREAM®-IOL model provides additional functionality including enhanced command and diagnostic signals. The complete process is managed by the internal CPU.
The Intelliream® MP controller features a simple “No Trial - No Error” programming technique and constant process monitoring.
Self-centering grip design for positive traction on all nozzle sizes.
Complete enclosure seals out small particles and contaminants.
On-board diagnostics indicate position and fault codes for ease of troubleshooting.
A status light signals when the unit is operating and flashes diagnostic codes if a fault occurs.
Dry run and sensor override modes make setting up and trouble-shooting easier.
The Intelliream is the only reamer to offer an automatic retry feature.
De-ringer: A pilot reaming stroke removes the spatter ring that forms on the end of the weld nozzle.
Footprint Size: H: 11-1/4” L: 12- 1/2" W: 11"
Cutter Speed: 1100 RPM
Air Driven Motor: 0.60 HP
Wire Cutter Diameter: 0.030" - 0.0625"
Air Supply: 80 PSI, 16.5 SCFM
Power Supply: 24 VDC, 0.75 A
1 Nozzle gas flow sensor detects gas flow at the point of use.
2 TCP check pin verifies positional accuracy of the tool center point.
3 Vortex action sprayer delivers a radial spray pattern to uniformly coat the interior surface of the nozzle.
4 Pinch-off wire cutter is integrated in the clamp housing for easy and quick access, minimizing robot movement.
5 Nozzle detect ensures that the nozzle is fastened on the torch.
6 Automated reaming cycle uses a high-strength coated reaming bit.
The networked INTELLIREAM®-IOL provides additional performance over traditional reamers.
• Ease of installation and seamless integration with controller.
• IO-LinkTM is available as a port class A device.
• Troubleshooting via diagnostics at the robot or PLC.
• Expandable platform for feature upgrades.
• Single connection for multiple robots.
• Data acquisition of process counters.
industry 4.0 features & benefits
The INTELLIREAM®-IOL torch maintenance center incorporates the following advantages enabled by network connectivity:
• Advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting tools help pinpoint issues and decrease downtime.
• Cycle counter and preventive maintenance countdown will boost uptime and improve overall equipment effectiveness.
• Add-on instruction (AOI) is available for Logix PLCs to cut integration time and costs.
• Magnetic sensors are utilized for optimum position accuracy and reliability.
• Dry-run and sensor override modes make setting up and trouble-shooting easier.
• Self-centering grip design for positive traction on all nozzle sizes.
• On-board diagnostics indicate position and fault codes for ease of troubleshooting.
• A status light signals when the unit is operating and flashes diagnostic codes if a fault occurs.
Request any of the following options when ordering:
|Wire Cutter Module||IRW010099-00|
|Nozzle Detect Assembly||IRE120099-02|
|Nozzle Gas Flow Sensor||NAC40|
|Reaming Bit, 1/2"||IRB010500-00|
|Reaming Bit, 1/2" bottleneck||IRB010501-00|
|Reaming Bit, 15.5mm||IRB01M155-00|
|Reaming Bit, 5/8"||IRB020625-00|
|Reaming Bit, 3/4"||IRB010750-00|
|IO-Link Cable, 4 pin, 10m||IRE060017-00|
|Floor Mount Stand||IRX010001-00|
|Anti Spatter Bulk Feed||IRS120099-06|