Click on the boxes below to view additional options available for this product. (Multiple options may be chosen).
*Optional Wire Cutter is shown on all pictures
robotic torch maintenance center
Extend the life of your robotic MIG torch and improve cycle time in your robotic welding cell with the next generation Intelliream® MP. This robotic torch maintenance center systematically removes and limits spatter accumulation for enhanced productivity.
The Intelliream® MP is designed with reliability in mind. The internal components are modular and protected from the environment.
The Intelliream® MP controller features a simple “No Trial - No Error” programming technique and constant process monitoring.
Self-centering grip design for positive traction on all nozzle sizes.
Complete enclosure seals out small particles and contaminants.
On-board diagnostics indicate position and fault codes for ease of troubleshooting.
A status light signals when the unit is operating and flashes diagnostic codes if a fault occurs.
Dry run and sensor override modes make setting up and trouble-shooting easier.
The Intelliream is the only reamer to offer an automatic retry feature.
De-ringer: A pilot reaming stroke removes the spatter ring that forms on the end of the weld nozzle.
Footprint Size: 25” H x 13” L x 10” W
Cutter Speed: 1100 RPM
Air Driven Motor: 0.60 HP
Wire Cutter Diameter: 0.030” - 1/16”
Air Supply: 80 PSI, 16.5 SCFM
Power Supply: 24 VDC, 0.75 A
01 High strength coated reaming bit provides enhanced wear resistance. Precision machined to tight tolerances for optimized performance.
02 Vortex action sprayer delivers a radial spray pattern to uniformly coat the interior surface of the nozzle. Post flow logic enables self-cleaning.
03 Pinch off wire cutter is integrated in the clamp housing for easy and quick access, minimizing robot movement. (Optional)
04 Tapered cone provides a visual check to ensure positional accuracy of the TCP (tool center point).
The Intelliream® MP controls the entire reaming process. Every aspect of the reaming cycle is commanded, monitored, and verified.
The feedback signal to the robot is a true cycle complete signal indicating that the entire sequence has been executed without error.
Features & Benefits
- Reset push-button overrides the Intelliream® MP commands to the cylinders and sends them back to their home position.
- Indicator LED’s are visible to an operator and show the position of air cylinders.
If a fault occurs, the on-board diagnostics report the error via flashing LED codes so the problem can be resolved faster.
- The Settings button is used to configure several features in the Intelliream® that will optimize performance and assist in maintenance.
- Actuator pushbuttons for manual operation will assist in safely programming robot positions and troubleshooting.
- Auto configuration of signal polarity: No need to set DIP switches! The Intelliream® MP senses both the input and output type of the robot and sets its I/O immediately.
- Error signal feedback to the robot: if an error occurs in the process, the Intelliream® MP returns to its home position and sends an error signal to the robot.
- The electronics are enclosed in the RCM-2 control module. The control module is easily removed from the side of the machine and disconnected without removing the front or rear panels.
- Magnetic sensors are utilized for optimum position accuracy and reliability.
- Hinged back door/panel for ease of access.
- Gripper guard helps keep area clear of spatter.
- Nozzle detect ensures that the nozzle is on the torch thus eliminating “bad” welds because of contamination. (Optional)
Request any of the following options when ordering:
|Wire Cutter Module
|Nozzle Detect Assembly
|Spray Containment Assembly II
|Nozzle Gas Flow Sensor
|Reaming Bit, 1/2"
|Reaming Bit, 1/2" bottleneck
|Reaming Bit, 15.5mm
|Reaming Bit, 5/8"
|Reaming Bit, 3/4"
|Robot control cable, 20ft
|Robot control cable, 30ft
|Robot control cable, 50ft
|Floor Mount Stand
|Anti Spatter Bulk Feed