REVOLVER™|The power of spin™
INFINITE ROTATION SEMI-AUTOMATIC MIG WELDING GUN
The REVOLVER™ series offer a uniquely designed handle-to-cable interface, capable of infinite rotation around the cable, giving the operator freedom to weld at any position without cable resistance.
Infinite Rotation Capability
Embedded proprietary SPINPOWER™ technology allows for infinite rotation at the handle-to-cable interface.
One Piece Ergonomic Handle
Designed for operator comfort, dimensional stability and cross-sectional integrity.
High Conductivity Rotary Power Connector (RPC)
Compact low torque, low resistance design provides thermal and electrical stability at high power requirements.
Robust Cable Design
Coaxial design with integrated power cable, gas hose, and control wires.
Swivel & Lock Gooseneck
Gooseneck rotates and locks in 90 degree increments for optimal ease of joint access.
High Quality Consumables
• Industry proven diffuser and nozzle geometry allows for consistent, optimized gas flow.
• Proprietary contact tip design for maximum conductivity, long life, superior arc starts and arc stability.
• Contact tips are available in DHP (cu122) copper alloy and Copper Chrome Zirconium (CuCrZr).
MIG (GMAW) Welding
Auto body, Heavy Equipment, Shipbuilding, Pipeline, Fabrication
Amperage Rating and Duty Cycle
Revolver 3G®: 300A, 100% with CO2 gas, 60% with mixed gas
Revolver 4G®: 400A, 100% with CO2 gas, 60% with mixed gas
Revolver 5G®: 500A, 100% with CO2 gas, 60% with mixed gas
Cable Length ft. (m)
10 (3.0), 12 (3.6), 15 (4.5), 20 (6.1), 25 (7.6)
Uniquely designed 1-piece handle provides infinite rotation at the handle-to-cable interface, allowing the operator access to any angle.
Consistent power and weld repeatability.
Single body handle, abrasion resistant cable, precision crafted consumables.
Minimize operator stress when accessing out of position welds.
Easy maintenance and replacement of:
⋅ trigger assembly
• Minimize wrist flexion and rotation.
• Allows user to keep the wrist straight or in a neutral position.
• Relieves stress on wrist and elbows.
• Easier access to out-of-position joint configurations.
Realize the benefit of a simplified inventory with common Nasarc consumables between robotic and handheld welding equipment.